Monday, November 11, 2013

Haircut And A New Outfit.


Ho-Hum.

I love my draenei priest.  She has this great robe that you can't even get anymore, and that meant to me that she had to wear it all the time. Shadow form covers it so I don't think about it as much, but wearing the same clothes all the time when there is a whole world of robes out there to be worn is just out.  So, I took Halinka out for a day on Stormwind, complete with day spa visit and shopping spree at the auction house.

New Look!
I must admit to a bit of laziness when it comes to transmogging any characters gear lately.  If I can't find it in my bags or on the auction house, then it's not gonna happen.  I haven't updated my favorite transmog tool, WoW Model Viewer, in several patches, so it's broken.  That means I can't go try on every one handed weapon in the game files when I am looking for a match for, let's say, that robe up there. There were a few contenders up on the auction house, one of them being a super clunky mace from Pandaria with just the right colors of blue and green on the business end of things, but I didn't want it to overwhelm the clothing part of the transmog, so it stayed for sale.

Love the look, or parts of it?  Some of it is pretty easy to find from your local tailor (the shoulders and the belt).  The gloves I have been looking at for a while now.  The main hand weapon is pretty common, even if you can't find it on the auction house, you could probably loot it pretty easily while killing level 87-88 mobs. the offhand is a low level item you can have made my a scribe. No boots to show off, no back to cover up because this robe is fabulous! The drop rate on this robe is rather low, so it might be the hardest part to find, but it is so worth it.  Here, have some side and back views.

The detail on the back is so simple, but not worth hiding!

The spellblade handle glows like the shoulders.

The spell book is a little worn and faded, but it went better than the lantern from Nesingwary's.
I love this! I don't see much of it in shadow form, but knowing she looks better when the shadows lift is such a nice treat.  What do you think?  Any suggestions for an alternate weapon or offhand?  I'd love to hear them!



No comments: