Friday, September 14, 2012

Comikaze!

This last two weeks has been a whirlwind of getting costumes together, taking care of school for the kiddos, and work work work.  I have tried to write quite a few posts, but I always opt for a few minutes of WoW instead.

Oh no! They stole Carlatta's armor!

Delgada was gifted a flight from Velen to Alleria a couple of weeks ago.  I am so happy to be part of the guild Excito Toxins.  We're busy leveling the guild, running dailies together, and dungeons when there is time. Unfortunately, this flight was complicated, as the ticket seller spelled her name wrong,  Delgada has lost her name, forced to be known from now on as Delgadita.  I tried speaking with the people in charge, hoping that somehow this server traveller could keep her name, but to no avail.

Carlatta the night elf with her bestie, umm, good old whatsername.

Carlatta is now part of the guild Blizzard Mentor Horde.  This is still the Pwny Express that I originally joined, but ready for new players who need help learning the game.  Couldn't happen to a better guild, in my opinion.  The people here are nice and helpful, with noone looking down on anyone for not knowing even the most basic information.


This weekend, Saturday to be exact, some of my family and I are going to Comikaze!  This is the second year this has been held, and I am looking forward to seeing improvements on what was already an awesome convention last year.  Stan Lee and Cassandra Peterson were guests last year, but were so excited by this that they joined up with the original creators to help them keep the momentum.  People I am looking forward to see?  Batman!  Robin! Catwoman!  Well, Adam West, Burt Ward, and Julie Newmar, anyway.  Felicia Day and the Guild! The Power Rangers!  Ron Glass!  There are a tonne more of voice actors, cartoonists, cast reunions of Sushi Girl (Mark Hamill!) and the Boondock Saints, and a couple of old Nickelodeon shows.

Aside from the different break out sessions, there are many gaming companies showing up, including Activision, Cryptozoic, and Intellivision.  And the vendors and booth holders!  And there are cosplayers!  This is going to be a blast!

Well, it has taken me two days to write this, and I am determined to write anything in this blog this month, so hitting the post button...now!

No comments: