Friday, November 11, 2011

Favorite Mount

Dog House Systems is having a contest, in which they will pick someone out of the masses who respond with a picture of their character on their favorite mount to receive either a sparkle pony or a winged guardian and a companion pet.  Now, how could anyone pick just one favorite mount?  Delgada has at least tfour.  Here they are in no particular order.

Zhevra from the old Recruit a Friend Program

Cenarion Hippogryph from Outland Cenarion reputation

Ochre Skeletal Warhorse from Brill

Albino Drake from 50 Mount Achievement

If I had to pick just one mount, it would have to be the Cenariion Hippogryph.  So, I will be sending the link to that  in.  What are your favorite mounts?  I'd love to see pictures, even if you don't enter the contest!

2 comments:

Erinys said...

That ochre warhouse is definitely my favourite Horde mount. My Bloodelf rides it all the time. As for the Alliance, not sure. It's probably a choice between the black stallion or my ironbound protodrake as both have sentimental reasons.

ShawndraKai said...

@Erinys well of course the ironbound drake should be a fave, look at the work it takes to get it!

Do you remember when it used to take 40 levels to get a so so mount? Now at 40 you can ride an epic mount. I'm not sure if I feel cheated or not...

Glad to hear from you :)