Friday, November 11, 2011

Favorite Mount

Dog House Systems is having a contest, in which they will pick someone out of the masses who respond with a picture of their character on their favorite mount to receive either a sparkle pony or a winged guardian and a companion pet.  Now, how could anyone pick just one favorite mount?  Delgada has at least tfour.  Here they are in no particular order.

Zhevra from the old Recruit a Friend Program

Cenarion Hippogryph from Outland Cenarion reputation

Ochre Skeletal Warhorse from Brill

Albino Drake from 50 Mount Achievement

If I had to pick just one mount, it would have to be the Cenariion Hippogryph.  So, I will be sending the link to that  in.  What are your favorite mounts?  I'd love to see pictures, even if you don't enter the contest!


Erinys said...

That ochre warhouse is definitely my favourite Horde mount. My Bloodelf rides it all the time. As for the Alliance, not sure. It's probably a choice between the black stallion or my ironbound protodrake as both have sentimental reasons.

Shawndra said...

@Erinys well of course the ironbound drake should be a fave, look at the work it takes to get it!

Do you remember when it used to take 40 levels to get a so so mount? Now at 40 you can ride an epic mount. I'm not sure if I feel cheated or not...

Glad to hear from you :)