1. Use only white/grey items.
2. No spending talent points. No specialization at level 10. (Regular skill training is fine.)
2. No Primary or Secondary Professions other than First Aid.
3. No means of XP boosting (No Recruit-A-Friend, No Guild, and obviously no Heirlooms)
4. No consumable bonuses (food, potions, elixirs, etc) –
5. No enchants.
6. No Groups. (Since clarification was requested: That means no dungeons, no Dungeon Finder, no battlegrounds, no anything that puts you in a group and no grouping up with people to quest or anything.)
7. No Death Knights.
Seems I chose the easiest class to do this with, and hunter really is my go to alt class, even if my main is a priest. I am still thinking about starting up a priest and leveling her this way on a different server, but for now, meet Ferrolina, my undead hunter.
|Not feeling the pinch...yet.|
So far, up until today I have not had any group or guild requests. Today, I was hounded by one guild, and asked nicely by two others. Urtank, no, I do not want to join your guild. Please, stop spamming guild invitations and whispers, please?
Other than the nuisance of guild invitation spam, leveling has been much like regular leveling. At 20 I made a trip to Brill and sighed as I looked into her coin purse and found her with only half of the funds for a mount. To make the trip worthwhile, she traveled to the Undercity and bought a few new pieces of equipment. She then returned to finish out her Silverpine quests and go to the next area. I love the quest you start with in Hillsbrad, where you hand out quests. I could do that quest daily, and still laugh.
I know it isn't much, but hopefully from here on out this will give me some blog fodder. I leave you with some "baby" pictures of Ferrolina. Later!
|Will I ever see Darnell again?|
|The Dark Lady.|
|They followed me home, can I keep them?|
|Another unintended grouping mishap.|