Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hey Ma! I'm On The Radio!

I thought the 2 or 3 people who read this blog might be interested, so here I am, along with a few fellow guildmates, rambling on about anything and everything we do in World of Warcraft, and some stuff outside of game. The podcast is The Illuminati of Warcraft, a guild podcast for the guild Illuminati Order on Shadowsong-US. I know the last 4 episodes are on iTunes, but I can't see this one. So. Here is the link. Keep in mind this is the fifth episode, and 3 of the 5 of us have never been in a podcast before. It was a lot of fun, and I wanted to share it with all of you!

6 comments:

Leiandra said...

I can't think of a way to not sound mean about this, but... next to the first girl that was talking about her WoW noobness, you sound like to total Wow Guru. :)

Thanks for the entertainment.

ShawndraKai said...

@Leiandra She did just start playing :) She quests exclusively with her hubby. I plan on trying to drag her out of her pair here soon. (evil grin)

Tom said...

Shawndra you sound so hot!!!

ShawndraKai said...

Thanks, @Tom. You had me wondering for a bit if my husband had taken to commenting on my blog. :)

Leiandra said...

Thanks for saying that, Tom. I'm not allowed to say that, Shawndra lives to close to me. <.<

ShawndraKai said...

Ok, He finally fessed up :)

It's neat to know a few of the bloggers I follow live nearby. How close is too close, @Leiandra? :P