Monday, February 2, 2009

Achievement Break-Jenkins and More!

My hubby and I grabbed a couple extra guild mates and aoe'd our way through LBRS and UBRS, claiming the Jenkins title and grabbing achievements for both dungeons. Hubby and I also got attuned to Blackwing Lair. We weren't ever, nor will we ever really be, serious raiders, so this is something for us. Maybe we'll get a few people together this weekend for some classic runs!

Hubby and I also hit Blackrock Depths, getting that achievement, as well as grabbing some Dark Iron Ale so that I could get another non combat pet during the Darkmoon Faire's visit to Shattrath.

We got it! Sinnerman and Delgada are now the proud owners of unhatched jubling eggs! Yippee!

Alright, I know this is all way too exciting for you. Next up, after some more research on my part, a solid rotation for a Holy DPS priest. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the achievements and on the Eggs!! :D

ShawndraKai said...

I can't wait for my little froggie to hatch, so I can give it some more Dark Iron Ale :)